Boycott RAVING RABBITS!

Since this game is NO LONGER a Wii exclusive, I say we make Ubisoft pay. I lost all interest in this game when I found out that it was also releasing for the PS3 and Xbox360 on the same day as the Wii version.

Come on! What happened to console exclusives? I thought that Ubisoft was totally GungHo with the Wii? "We love it...yet, think it will FLOP like the GCN did. That is why we're also putting RR on the Xbox360 and PS3" That is the signal they send to the gaming world.

Who's with me on this?

Ummm... No. If you managed to pull it off, all that would happen is the PS3 and Xbox 360 kids would still buy it, and they'll focus their development on those two systems instead of the Wii. This plan would have the OPPOSITE effect from what you want.

Better idea... Start a wave to get people to BUY THE GAME on the Wii INSTEAD of PS3 or Xbox 360. "Gee, consumers are supporting the Wii more than the PS3 and Xbox 360, maybe we should focus our money there..."

Sorry but thats stupid. A useless cause. It would be downhill for the Wii if that happened. Ubisoft wouldnt make more games for it and I want more.

cheatshaman said:
Sorry but thats stupid. A useless cause. It would be downhill for the Wii if that happened.
Sure and this game looks funny, even if it's not exclusive, the game is designed for the Wii so it can't be as fun on other consoles.
Ubisoft wouldnt make more games for it and I want more.

Redsteel for instance ?

PlaceboHead said:
Since this game is NO LONGER a Wii exclusive, I say we make Ubisoft pay. I lost all interest in this game when I found out that it was also releasing for the PS3 and Xbox360 on the same day as the Wii version.

Come on! What happened to console exclusives? I thought that Ubisoft was totally GungHo with the Wii? "We love it...yet, think it will FLOP like the GCN did. That is why we're also putting RR on the Xbox360 and PS3" That is the signal they send to the gaming world.

Who's with me on this?

Na I like the game so I'm going to buy it and it plays best one Wii so i'll buy it for that but thanks for the suggestion :)

I'm getting it for PC ;D I've just noticed it was released for computer too, eheh.

Back