burning problems

a few days ago i got a sega saturn bootdisc and it doesnt work .can anybody tell me how to burn it in the right way?.I had a sega saturn and i wantedd to play again some games i still have (sorry about my english but im spanish)

if it's a burn of a bootdisc, you will still need a modboard to read it (or sue of the swap trick...). the only difference ( i think...) is that it would let you swap in imports... essentially, a burned saturn bootdisc is almost useless, if you ask me, since it's primary purpose was to allow the playing of cdrs, and a burned bootdisc is a cdr itself, so it won't run without another workaround...

and why is this post under dreamcast? either that doesn't fit right, or i totally misunderstood the question...

I think he means a bootdisc to play Saturn games on Dreamcast, which is even more useless because it doesn't work at all. I don't understand why people make/share these things, it's like they enjoy having other people waste cd's
angry.gif

Can you confirm that you mean "saturn bootdisc", Viper and not the Dreamcast Utopia disc? I'll move this to a more appropriate forum when you tell me which one you mean...

There is a Saturn boot disc, but it's not what you think.

You still need a mod board or to perform the swap trick to make a burnt copy work.

Originally posted by Sane@Jan. 19 2003, 10:28 pm

I think he means a bootdisc to play Saturn games on Dreamcast, which is even more useless because it doesn't work at all. I don't understand why people make/share these things, it's like they enjoy having other people waste cd's
mad.gif

Yep, he was talking about that because he had a Saturn and now wants to play those games on his DC. I didn't even know that these things existed, but no, they won't work, haha.

BTW, *-_knight of lol_-* Viper -what a long name-, there are some Spanish guys around here
biggrin.gif

Back