Burning with Nero V4.0.7.2

When burning with nero I need to use mixed mode right?

Do you need a .cue file to burn with nero? If so where do I put the file? With the ISO or with the Tracks?

That should do it I think :)

Quote: from Jobe on 5:07 pm on Dec. 5, 2001

When burning with nero I need to use mixed mode right?

Do you need a .cue file to burn with nero? If so where do I put the file? With the ISO or with the Tracks?

That should do it I think :)
Put all ISO and WAV/MP3 files on the same directory as the cue sheet. In Nero, go to File, Burn Image..., change file type to All files (*.*), locate and load your cue sheet, specify burn speed (preferably 4X or lower), and burn.

This is assuming your cue sheet is all correct (e.g., mode and sector size of ISO is correct; file names matches those on the actual directory) and your audio files (WAV or MP3) are all CD-quality.

BTW, you might want to do a test burn before actually burning if this is your first time doing so. Additionally, as Arakon suggested, upgrading to version 5.x.x.x wouldn't hurt either. ;)

I tried doing this, i just got the new version but do you you need a cue sheet? It won't work if you just downloaded the mp3's and one iso image?

i used to use easy cd pro/nti 3.6/fireburner on my old burner (that was on win98 and the software supported the old burner(which actually came with easy cd pro 95, to give you an idea of how old it is)

my new burner and win2k dont like talking with nti or easy cd pro though, so i use fireburner or cdrwin usually

Test burn is good if you're using FireBurner for the first time. Was the test burn successful? If so, just uncheck the test burn option or something (sorry, I've never used FireBurner to burn before) and burn again.

yeah.. it was but i uncheck it and it still only tests. And.. should my iso and mp3's be saved as an mp3 file?

I used Easy CD Pro 95. You have to decode MP3s into WAVs before you can burn them as audio tracks, but other than that, it's EASY. Nero doesn't have the option to let your burn an ISO with CD tracks. Oh, and Easy CD Pro 95 is legally free, I guess.

er no it isnt

afaik no burning software is legally free, just that easy cd pro 95 is no longer supported or sold now, so adaptec doesnt care too much about i i guess

Back