Can anybody tell me how big the Lunar 2 ISO is?

I'm trying to get it from a direct connect hub, but there are so many bad/incomplete copies out there. Can anyone tell me the correct size of the ISO, or the correct size of the bin file?

Originally posted by KSOT@Apr 16, 2003 @ 07:13 PM

I'm trying to get it from a direct connect hub, but there are so many bad/incomplete copies out there. Can anyone tell me the correct size of the ISO, or the correct size of the bin file?

I believe it's around 450 megs...however if the file in compressed in any way, which it likely is, I can't say for sure how big it will be.

With Lunar 2 I havent seen that many problems with the ISO/MP3 versions. After all, it only has 2 audio tracks (I have the original disc right here). The rest of the audio is all in the data track. Lunar 2 also compresses well.

Lunar 1 is the one where ive had issues finding a good ISO/MP3 rip. It has like 50 some audio tracks. Sometimes I've seen tracks all mixed up in the wrong order or missing mp3s, or it'd freeze right around the main screen that says Lunar The Silver Star, and with one rip it died as soon as you talk to Ramus. I know there are working rips out there, but I eventually bought it (again) off ebay for a spectacular price (like 17 bucks including shipping), and the disc/case was mint (manual was waterdamaged).

Geez, my luck. I think I have a bad copy of Snatcher and Lunar1. Both freeze right around the title screen. And all this time I thought it was my model2_SegaCD. I've read it sometimes has problems with Lunar1. Just another reason why it's best to try these type of games on a CDRW. Luckily I did, so no wasted CDRs.
cool.gif

Damn neighborhood doesn't have cable or DSL. I wish I knew where a good copy is before I waste my time on dialup. <_< These are some big games too, so Bin/Cue's are out of the question.
sad.gif

If you have a dial-up connection you're probably better off just buying a copy of whatever game for $1-$2...seriously you'd probably waste more money in electricity at that rate....not to mention waste time.

DAMN! tell me where I can buy Lunar and Snatcher for $1-$2, I'll be there!
smile.gif

Downloading is not a problem. I have a separate line for the computer. It's connected 24/7, so I just start big downloads at night, and by morning they are in. It's no big deal. I can get the game faster than waiting for shipping on ebay. Or it's faster and more efficient than wasting my gas looking for places that sale it. ... and electricity, that's a joke right? Computer is on all the time anyways, and it only uses the same juice as a lightbulb.

Don't rub it in dude. I went from a T1 line to dial-up. I'm well aware of the difference. <_<

Originally posted by Tindo@heart@Apr 28, 2003 @ 05:59 PM

DAMN! tell me where I can buy Lunar and Snatcher for $1-$2, I'll be there!
smile.gif

Downloading is not a problem. I have a separate line for the computer. It's connected 24/7, so I just start big downloads at night, and by morning they are in. It's no big deal. I can get the game faster than waiting for shipping on ebay. Or it's faster and more efficient than wasting my gas looking for places that sale it. ... and electricity, that's a joke right? Computer is on all the time anyways, and it only uses the same juice as a lightbulb.

Don't rub it in dude. I went from a T1 line to dial-up. I'm well aware of the difference. <_<

Damn T1 to dial-up...that's rough. As a fellow 56k user I realize that downloading anything that's over 10MB becomes a pain in the arse. That's why I don't download games (the exception being an RE:2 beta copy...took over 20 hours).

Anyway I think I'm already pushing my luck with this discussion so just e-mail me at Armstrong56567@aol.com or IM me at the same name (AIM name).

Back