Can anyone help me find a file?

Whether it be an ftp or url search engine, can you help me get a pc game? The game is NHL 2 on 2 Open Ice Challenge. Just a search engine for searching for files would be cool. Or if you could search on a file sharing program and got results for that game, that would be great too. Thanks

Hmm while your at it can i have a huge helping of Warez?

some people...

if i had a list you would have just made it :smileyshot2

waiter, serve me up a plate of those e3 only demos if you please. I just love them pirated demos..
heart.gif
wink.gif

heh, its funny on someone gets banned for asking for a free copy of a game that isnt for a sega system. i bet if he asked for a free game for sega saturn you wouldnt be as mad.

im not taking sides, i just find it amusing how someone gets banned for being a pirate when that is what every here is doing.....

Originally posted by jastnorn@May 23 2002,17:22

heh, its funny on someone gets banned for asking for a free copy of a game that isnt for a sega system. i bet if he asked for a free game for sega saturn you wouldnt be as mad.

im not taking sides, i just find it amusing how someone gets banned for being a pirate when that is what every here is doing.....

I didn't think what I was asking was much different either, but I have no problem obeying the rules. I won't ask for something like that again. I have seen links distributed on this board before, I didn't know a link to a file search engine would be so bad. Oh well, I guess I was wrong.

I think the double-standard is only in affect here because Sega doesn't even make Saturn games anymore. If they were still in production, the "pirating" would be more serious and Sega would probably shut this down.

Originally posted by Arakon@May 23 2002,13:44

are you trying really hard to get banned or something?

arakon:

First off, your pic under your name creaps me out, lol

But my question is, why does it say "asshole" under it? Others say their experience on this board. Enlighten me

ppl pass links but not for such obvious things and ppl use them for an example site. and because sega isn't making saturn nemore this is called trading abandonware. soo personally i would of taken stock of alll the others getting banned for even mentioning the want of a certain game. you can ask for a source i think but not something so bloody apparent to be illegal. i think you should ban him just as a warning to others and tack it to the top of the msg board.
devil.gif

Arakon is a TRUE asshole to EVERYBODY....personally I like men who are dedicated to this...better then suger coated men who just lie.

Arakon bans, is mean, wont do favors, and wont give you what you want.

had you asked for a sega iso, you'd have gotten the very same response. mainly because the rules below the forum names state quite clearly to NOT request links or isos here.

jastnorn Posted on May 23 2002,19:22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not say things that you do not know "EVERYONE HERE IS DOING....." That is a false statment so do not talk of all others on this board stick with the only person you can speak for yourself.

Originally posted by jastnorn@May 23 2002,17:22

Note the use of the word free in his post :woah:

pirating is the illegal distribution of copyrighted software. what the hell do you call downloading video games off an ftp? and by everyone, i ment that because the whole point of these boards it seems is to trade ftp info with others and share pirated games.

Originally posted by jastnorn@May 24 2002,14:36

the whole point of these boards it seems is to trade ftp info with others and share pirated games.

Comments like that show how little you really know about SegaXtreme.

This is a place for people to get together to discuss Sega stuff, just because YOU think this site's for something else doesn't mean you're right.

You are correct when you say there is a section where you can obtain ftp info. But it is a small portion of this board and if you can't see any further than that, then perhaps it's better if you leave as you sound like a lame leacher. Otherwise, note all the other sections and their helpful topics. You would be hard pressed to find another board with the accumulative gaming knowledge that you find at segaxtreme. The pirating issue has been wrung out in several other threads. I suggest a search and read through. Education is a wonderful thing. Get some (with apologies to Arakon) asshole!

Originally posted by jastnorn@May 23 2002,17:36

pirating is the illegal distribution of copyrighted software. what the hell do you call downloading video games off an ftp? and by everyone, i ment that because the whole point of these boards it seems is to trade ftp info with others and share pirated games.

*applause*

you know what at first i came to this board for the reason of copied games. i downloaded a few that I owned but since i did not have them in my possesion at that time i downloaded them to play on my computer. i haven't downloaded any that i didn't own at the time and since i downloaded the games i no longer have the copies and i have never downloaded any other game. I'm a member of this board because i like rambling about pointles matters and i spend 99.8 percent of my time on this board in the general section talking about mindless matters.

So as i said befor speak only for yourself since you're the only person that you should be speaking for.

Back