Can I do this. Saturn ISO possability?

I really want to play Dungeons and Dragons Shadow of mystaria while listening to Kylie Minogue I can't get you out of my head.

Is the possible?

Using the first level wave file and replacing it with a wave of Kylie Minogue I can't Get You Out of My Head with the same file name. Cue by Sega CueMaker.

With any luck your Saturn will refuse to play any music by the Singing Budgie on grounds of taste, but if I'm wrong, I think what you propose should work OK. ;)

Originally posted by goofsterstud@Mon, 2006-02-06 @ 09:27 PM

I really want to play Dungeons and Dragons Shadow of mystaria while listening to Kylie Minogue I can't get you out of my head.

Is the possible?

Using the first level wave file and replacing it with a wave of Kylie Minogue I can't Get You Out of My Head with the same file name. Cue by Sega CueMaker.

[post=144164]Quoted post[/post]​

that´s right, just get off the original soundtrack fo the game and replace with the Kylie song renamed with the same name of the track you has get off... and be happy :p

Sweet!

My best friend is a Saturn fan so I modded one for his birthday. I just wanted to test it with some games I own and change them as a practical joke.

:)

It'll be so funny seeing him excited about Guardian Heroes and hearing Black Eyed Peas - Pump it Louder.

Then to follow up with Nights into Dreams with Orgy Blue Monday.

Princes Crown with Nine Inch Nails music.

I'm such an ARSE!

Don't worry I'll have the non tampered versions too.

The look will be priceless!

Back