Can someone help?

stack99

Established Member
I am currently trying to aquire as many genny carts as I can (preferably all of them, to boost my collection); but I don't have a complete list of every genesis title ever made, I have checked many sites, but no "complete lists" could someone help me, and recommend any good sites, thank you.

:cheers

:slap :yum

Go to here and sign up. Currently we have a complete (I believe) list of US Genesis games, a mostly complete European MegaDrive list and we will be starting the Japanese game list soon. Plus the site will help you keep track of what you already have. We are basically taking all the game lists out there and compiling the info into one source. Plus we try to be as anal as possible about our entries so bogus games should be missing from the list too. Have fun.

great, thank you both, another person mentioned vgr to me in passing, I will check it out, thanks again soo much.

:cheers :rolleyes: :cool:

Forget about vgrebirth. Check out the rarity lists over at digitpress.com, theyre available with estimated pricing for every game, a short description of the game and a rarity rating, and best of all, they have them for most systems, and theyre free in PDF format! :)

thanks a mill guys, I will check these sites out..

:cheers :smokin: :eek:mg: :flamethrower: :puke: :sarcasm: :drool: :slap

Man these icons..lol

Originally posted by suppafly2k@Sep 6, 2003 @ 11:44 AM

Forget about vgrebirth. Check out the rarity lists over at digitpress.com, theyre available with estimated pricing for every game, a short description of the game and a rarity rating, and best of all, they have them for most systems, and theyre free in PDF format! :)

Coolness. I can probably at least collect all the 32X games. Hey, I'm not loaded! I've got a decent start too.

hey man, same here, I am far from loaded (except when i am drunk.... :puke: )

but I want to get all the 32x games as well... sweeeeet.

Originally posted by suppafly2k@Sep 6, 2003 @ 06:44 AM

Yeah, shame that digitpress is inaccurate, really doesn't have a clue for import games (non-US), and that the "rarity guide" is fairly arbitrary.

I ignored the rarity and pricing info. But it gave me a list of US 32X games that I still need to get. I have 2/5 of the Sega CD 32X games as well.

Nice site guys, the link finally worked for me, way to go, and obtw, thanks for the 32x list, I was just gonna post a question on that one too...

Back