Can the XBox get any uglier?

I like it aswell....looks like the debug xbox
cool.gif

You know I prefer plain black or plain white for my consoles. All of these wacky colors (*cough* Nintendo *cough*) make the damn consoles look really tacky and cheap. And I will never understand why Nintendo thinks that purple (it's purple NOT indigo) is a good color.

Originally posted by gameboy900@Apr 22, 2003 @ 05:31 PM

You know I prefer plain black or plain white for my consoles. All of these wacky colors (*cough* Nintendo *cough*) make the damn consoles look really tacky and cheap. And I will never understand why Nintendo thinks that purple (it's purple NOT indigo) is a good color.

yeah I never got the whole indigo thing

and all the girly GBA colors

Platinum rules!

I find it hidious.....the XBox is hidious no matter what.....unless u paint it all badass and put cathodes and shit....sezzy

Originally posted by BJammzz@Apr 22, 2003 @ 08:52 PM

I find it hidious.....the XBox is hidious no matter what.....unless u paint it all badass and put cathodes and shit....sezzy

finally someone else that thinks its ugly
biggrin.gif

I bet the controllers look pretty cool. But I have to agree, that's not an attractive color for the 'box. I don't really see anything wrong with the normal design to be honest. It ain't mega-cool or anything, but it ain't bad. Maybe this was what that survey was all about. I remember doing some survey thing at the Xbox site that asked about what color controllers would be cool. They were all different clear colors. Looks like people thought green was the best. Hell, that might be why I think the controllers would be cool--I've already seen 'em!

Originally posted by Quadriflax@Apr 22, 2003 @ 07:35 PM

I don't really see anything wrong with the normal design to be honest.

Yeah, me neither, except for the top, with it's flashy Xbox gem. It's looks alot better that most things it's size.

I don't like this green color thingy, I never liked the idea of designer bright colored products, it's just too trendy. I remember gagging at the sights of those chairs that were supposed to match the color of their corresponding iMacs in computer labs. ugh. No more bright neon colors!

Originally posted by Nadius+Apr 22, 2003 @ 10:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nadius @ Apr 22, 2003 @ 10:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Quadriflax@Apr 22, 2003 @ 07:35 PM

I don't really see anything wrong with the normal design to be honest.

Yeah, me neither, except for the top, with it's flashy Xbox gem. It's looks alot better that most things it's size.

I don't like this green color thingy, I never liked the idea of designer bright colored products, it's just too trendy. I remember gagging at the sights of those chairs that were supposed to match the color of their corresponding iMacs in computer labs. ugh. No more bright neon colors! [/b][/quote]

yeah the biggest design complaint (other than the size) is the gem on top

but does anybody else think the disk drive looks kinda dumb/cheap when it comes out?

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Apr 23, 2003 @ 04:28 AM

I'd prefer see-through. There's something about the sexy look of a console's innards that attracts my attention.
biggrin.gif

You need to get out more.
tongue.gif

The new green edition looks good everything is better than the original design I like retro style but everything as limits
devil.gif
Nintendo still rules in console design (and logos too)!

that big gem thing on top is reallu ugly, prob the worst part, and yes the cdrom drive does look cheap commin out, u can move it up and down even when it is closed, not a lot buy it still makes it look cheap. The Panzer Dragoon Orta XBox is sezzy though.....very sezzy actually.

Back