Can't remember

Gallstaff

Established Member
Can't remember

Does anyone know who that "cars" remix is by. It's like not really rap but I think it was done by a rapper and I Just can't find it. Was it called something other than cars?

If anyone knows what i'm talking about please help.

Can't remember

Maybe you mean that Armand van Helden one from a couple of years ago, think it was called 'Koochy'. Had a really comical Dr. Who-style robot in the video.

Other than that, I really have no idea..

Can't remember

are we talking about a remix of a song by the band cars?

or are we talkin' "the cars that go BOOM!" by rap/pop masters la 'trimm?

we're tegra and bunny and we like the boom

that should be my new tagline

Can't remember

Yeah I meant a remake of the Gary Numan version of cars. I knew fear factory does one but there was one that was done that was sorta like rap. I dont want to sound racist here but I know it was at least performed by a black guy. Cause I saw the video in a shoe store last year and I just have never been able to find it.

Can't remember

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct 8, 2003 @ 01:54 PM

Yeah I meant a remake of the Gary Numan version of cars. I knew fear factory does one but there was one that was done that was sorta like rap. I dont want to sound racist here but I know it was at least performed by a black guy. Cause I saw the video in a shoe store last year and I just have never been able to find it.

:rolleyes:

Can't remember

galstaff, vertigox.

keeps repeating those last 2 posts in perpetuity. it's be one of those reciprocating, recursive thingies

Back