cant seem to get any sega saturn emu to work

i see....so what must i do to the files inside the cd in order for the emulators to be able to run the game? Sorry if i didnt put in the effort to read the past posts if there's the same question as mine

Originally posted by Ammut@Jul 29, 2003 @ 12:21 AM

I didn't think any Saturn emu had cd support, which would explain your problem...

---Ammut

Actually, Girigiri hack and SSF can run games from cd's. Satourne doesn't though.

Girigiri hack and Satourn can run sega saturn game isos. Girigiri can only run "raw" isos while Satourne can only run 'cooked' isos.

oh erm....i tried the giri giri debugger..its neat and tidy to use

but...it says something about BIOS file...

whats that about? i tried clicking files inside the cd but none seems to work :huh

(actually all of them makes the screen white and i have to wait but nothing comes)

Originally posted by Dyne@Jul 30, 2003 @ 12:14 PM

do you need a bios for the system like magic engine? ive never tinkered with the saturn emu's myself.

Yes, currently all saturn emulators require the saturn bios in some form or another.

Originally posted by ouz@Jul 29, 2003 @ 01:59 PM

oh erm....i tried the giri giri debugger..its neat and tidy to use

but...it says something about BIOS file...

whats that about? i tried clicking files inside the cd but none seems to work :huh

(actually all of them makes the screen white and i have to wait but nothing comes)

I wasn't talking about the girigiri debugger now was I. ;)

Back