Capcom Generation 5

hey i was wondering well in the arcades ...u know their was a verison of streetfighter i think it was called rainbow edition..or watever...anyways it let u throw as many fireballs in the air with ken , ryu , etc...and they can throw a dragon punch from a far distance..well is their anyway to put codes to this game so they can do it? like how bout action replay plus? will that help at all or does anyone know any codes lol just wondering..

yeah somting like that cuz i have kawaks emulator get to play neo geo and capcom games and i saw streetfighter 2 that says rainbow edition..i guess u can say its hacked

It's actually fairly common for popular arcade games to be hacked. Sometimes they're even bootlegged to run on older boards. Incidentally, it's been argued that SF2 hacks essentially led directly to the creation of SF2 Turbo...

I remember playing a hacked version of mortal kombat 3 that was on nes (it was just a rom though). I think it was one of the least impressive things I've ever seen in my life. I've also seen altered beast on nes strangely enough, and while also ugly, it looked surprisingly better than I would have guessed.

Altered beast on the NES is sadly an official release from Tengen. Compare the NES and Master System versions to compare the differences in hardware. Just goes to show you which console should have came out on top.

Back