CD32 kicks!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

RadSil

Website
www.siloromano.com
Well, I'm glad there's people out there that like it, because nothing saddens me more than a console no one likes.

BrutalDeluxe2100

Website
clanlotr.clanpages.com
Yeah amigas do r00l especially my A600 :) mmmmmm flashback

cannon fodder 1+2

Speedball 2

Nuclear War

Alien Breed

Chaos engine

Super Frog

Body Blows

Another World

Lemmings

Silly Putty

Pushover

Gods

and these are just the games that i remember playing off the top of my head (well i didnt play them off the top of my head you understand - i mean .. . . . . . .)

KiT

Website
Visit site
No kidding, the Amiga had some seriously good stuff (and a lot of crappy games, too, unfortunately). Some of those worth remembering:

Alien Breed Tower Assault

Apidya

Battle Squadron (forget the MD version)

Chaos Engine, the

Disposable Hero

First Samurai, the

Galactic (has anyone seen this gem?)

Kick Off

Lemmings

Lionheart

Lotus Turbo Challenge II

Mega-Lo-Mania

Project-X

Sensible Soccer

Stunt Car Racer

Switchblade II

SWIV

Turrican (finished it today for the nth time under WinUAE)

Wizkid !!

Not to mention that, before arcade emulation took off, it was the better way to play R-Type and Rainbow Islands on a home computer.

It was a serous pity that many of the good ones didn't get a rehash on the CD32. I'd have played an enhanced Lionheart over a brand-new Oscar any day.

(Edited by KiT at 1:02 am on May 28, 2001)

Death

Website
www.DeathSword.net
Whats the CD32 .. post a site i wanna see how it looks like .. never seen one till now .. and seem to have many fans in here ..

ExCyber

Staff member
CD32 is essentially a game console version of the Amiga computer. I guess you could say it's like what the Atari 5200 was to the Atari 800.

sheep64

Website
www.8bitcore.com
Yes the CD32 is like a Amiga 1200 as a console.

Here´s a nice Page with some info about the CD32 and some pictures.

http://www.google.de/search?q=amiga+cd32&hl=de&meta=

I]http://www.whom.co.uk/grundig....

http[/url] better would buy a nice A1200 than a CD32.

segasonic

Website
Visit site
I got rid of mine years ago, but I think I'll get another, just to play Super Skidmarks (FANTASTIC game!)

It always amused me how Commodore, desperate for a piece of the console market, tried to sort of model the CD32 on a Megadrive model 1. Note in particular the raised circular section with '32 BIT' emblazoned upon it. Rather than looking cool though, Commodore succeeded in producing one of the cheapest looking, most poorly built consoles in history! But for me that is all part of the CD32's charm, I miss commodore still.

I do have an Amiga 500 and an Amiga 500 Plus though, so I can still relive the Commodore glory days... :biggrin:

maidtina

Website
Visit site
A good friend of mine had one for a while. It was pretty good! when i manage to collect all the sega consoles in the next twenty years maybee i'll get one!