Check out jamie bailey's sonic game!

CrazyGoon

Established Member

Jamie Bailey as recently released a 4 act sonic game complete with music/ sfx and bosses! This is a pretty good attempt at a homebrew sonic game so check it out!

Btw, you need to get a dll from his downloads section to get the game to run :catfly

tatitle.gif

WOW!!!!

After playing this thats all I can say.

Jamie Bailey has done one heck of a job on this one. Really brings back the old Sonic feel with this one. Damn fast and it even has cinematics! Wonderfull soundtrack to boot also.

Great job Jamie! Thanks for making this awesome game!

simply amazing! Jamie Baily is a genius.

...now how do i get out of the room with the tomb raider poster in it? :D

This games old...... <_< ....been waiting for over a year for a new update.........

I've completed the first 3 Acts.. and all I can say is WOW. It looks fantastic and plays well too!

I hope Jamie continues on with this game.. its great :D

:drool:

Yeah, the base is there - just needs a few more touches and it would be a great game :) Get rid of the Knuckles Chaotix song in Lightspeed Park and replace with something more original (like he did with the rest of the music in the game), get rid of act 3 of Lightspeed Park (me not like), make it so Sonic automatically grindes the rails (I go too fast to press the button to grind in time), longer levels (most levels I can pass in under 2 minutes), and not really a necessity but would be better if he designed some of his own enemies (you don't see the same enemy appear in multiple Sonic games, ya know) Though these are just picks at the crust of the game (most of the elements that provide good gameplay are already there)

Back