Chess games for saturn

But would anyone actually play on their saturn? I doubt it, not when you can play online for free on Yahoo chess and have your ass handed to you by half-way across the world.

EDIT: I just had a brilliant idea (must be the mold). Imagine a game similiar to checkers that uses the multitap (of course :cheers ), each piece = controlled by a player, where you have to jump OVER your opponent to eliminate them. Less then 6 people would be lame, but imagine 8, 10, or 12. I should save this idea for later.

Originally posted by slinga@Aug 29, 2003 @ 04:14 AM

But would anyone actually play on their saturn? I doubt it, not when you can play online for free on Yahoo chess and have your ass handed to you by half-way across the world.

EDIT: I just had a brilliant idea (must be the mold). Imagine a game similiar to checkers that uses the multitap (of course :cheers ), each piece = controlled by a player, where you have to jump OVER your opponent to eliminate them. Less then 6 people would be lame, but imagine 8, 10, or 12. I should save this idea for later.

Better go copyright this idea quick! You crazy nut

---Ammut

Back