Clockwork Knight: Pepperouchau's Adventure

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THESE ARE JUST TOYS!

Every night at the stroke of twelve, the wind-up knight Pepperouchau and his world spring to life to the delicate singing voice of the Clockwork Fairy Princess. Suddenly, the Princess is kidnapped by a mysterious villain, and an evil spell is cast! Now Pepper must rescue the Princess before daylight... or there will be no tomorrow in this magical world of toys.

• Stunning cinema-quality SGI-rendered characters and graphics create an amazing 3D world!
  • It's anything by child's play! Maneuvering through huge household items, enemies and treacherous furniture demands strategy and split-second timing!
  • Tons of well-hidden rooms are stuffed with strategic power-ups. Be careful... nothing is as easy as it seems...

;)
winky.gif

Attachments

• Clockwork_Knight_USA_Front.JPG
    Clockwork_Knight_USA_Front.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Clockwork_Knight_USA_Back.JPG
    Clockwork_Knight_USA_Back.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 168
  • Clockwork_Knight_EUR_Front.JPG
    Clockwork_Knight_EUR_Front.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 163
  • Clockwork_Knight_JAP_Front.JPG
    Clockwork_Knight_JAP_Front.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 165
  • Clockwork_Knight_EUR_Disc.JPG
    Clockwork_Knight_EUR_Disc.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Clockwork_Knight_JAP_Disc.JPG
    Clockwork_Knight_JAP_Disc.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 166

Is this Clockwork Knight 1? There was some talk about an unreleased (but possibly leaked) 3rd Clockwork Knight game... .

I'm still searching for those games to have them in my collection.

I still have to get to play that game... as far as I can remember its was quite a fun though...

Originally posted by OMONowez@Thu, 2005-09-22 @ 07:16 PM

I still have to get to play that game... as far as I can remember its was quite a fun though...

[post=139848]Quoted post[/post]​

Its not a bad game but due to it being one of the first games out on the saturn it hasnt aged well and does look pretty anymore. I would rather be playing donkey kong country 2 or SuperMario World 2 Yoshis Island as these games probably look better and player better.

Back