Clockwork night: Pingin war

Thanks another Dutch chum (you may remember from the first topic about this game!) I can bring you (well within the next 24h) 15 screenshots and 3 movies!

First one to make you gagging for more :devil

All stuff will be up on my site when my account is upgraded (another 100mb down the drain) see ya later today :cool:

Attachments

• clockwkbeta14.jpg
    clockwkbeta14.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 187
  • clockwkbeta14.jpg
    clockwkbeta14.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 184
Does it work on a real saturn ? You told me that it wasn't the case ...

And this one works in saturnin :D (with graphical flaws)

Yes it's 8 player I think. I made a disc swap together with an St key to

make it run. (Still don't like doing those dodgy swaps and this will probably be the first and last time I did so).

Originally posted by SeGaFrEaK_NL@Jul 9, 2004 @ 10:21 AM

Yes it's 8 player I think. I made a disc swap together with an St key to

make it run. (Still don't like doing those dodgy swaps and this will probably be the first and last time I did so).

When will there be more info?

Originally posted by SeGaFrEaK_NL@Jul 9, 2004 @ 11:47 AM

The screens will show you a lot of info (game options etc). I think all the stuff should be up within a couple (2-3) of hours..

Do you actually have the game?

Yes :ph34r: I already made the movies and took the screens, but I have to await a response from my host about the extra storage needed to host the media thats all..

Right.. uploading now.

No reply from my host :unsure: but the worst that can happen is some extra costs at the end of the month..

Enjoy it people. Credits to the person that posted here before about it. (He said he didn't need credit but he supplied me with a copy :thumbs-up: )

Originally posted by SeGaFrEaK_NL@Jul 9, 2004 @ 11:54 PM

Right.. uploading now.

No reply from my host :unsure: but the worst that can happen is some extra costs at the end of the month..

Enjoy it people. Credits to the person that posted here before about it. (He said he didn't need credit but he supplied me with a copy :thumbs-up: )

Nice vids :) I'd like to play with it :)

Originally posted by RedCrayonAristocrat@Wed, 2006-02-08 @ 10:56 AM

this ever get shared?

[post=144218]Quoted post[/post]​

nah, no one would want to ruin the collector's value...

Back