Cloud, Squall, Zell, & Zidane

Cloud121

Established Member

ok who wins? I'll explain. Cloud, Squall & Zell limit-break, Zidane trances, then they all hit each other with they're strongest attack (Cloud = Omnislash, Squall = Renzokuken+Lion Heart, Zell, whichever combo he decides (he's a martial artist), Zidane = Grand Lethal). Zell would be the first to go probably. Cloud & Squall match slash for slash but then Squall pauses for a sec to power up Lion Heart, but gets caught in Omnislash. Squall's finished. Zidane goes for Grand Lethal, but Cloud Omnislashes him right before Zid's able to get the attack off. CLOUD WINS!! :biggrin:

Cloud121, we all know you want Cloud to win, but your over generalizing the battle between them. Their are infinite posablities as to who would win, but you can get pretty close to finding out if you play energiz, you have played that right?

Hey .. Cloud won because you wanted him to win .. but what do you think will happen if they really all challenge each other? .. well .. Cloud IS STILL GONNA WIN :biggrin:

Hehe .. your probably talking about me .. ohh well .. your right .. i am a Cloud fan .. and dude you know that .. you saw that on whos your fav. video game char. topic here .. i listed Cloud .. and he Kicks ass ..

and as Cloud121 about it ..

Back