Collage of SX

Woah................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Aug 20, 2004 @ 02:18 AM

- Some were posted long ago... I do not know which though.

Des is that you?

and if so, just out of curiousity, why do you dress up? I am not trying to be mean or anything, just I know nothing about this stuff, and would like to learn a little about it.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Protosstic@Aug 28, 2004 @ 01:28 PM

Des is that you?

and if so, just out of curiousity, why do you dress up? I am not trying to be mean or anything, just I know nothing about this stuff, and would like to learn a little about it.

Thanks.

Depends which pictures you are asking about, not the ones in the ones Gouki linked, that is not moi.

Why? Because it is entertaining!

- Let's see... do you like any game/anime character a lot?

Hmmm... you knowing who Sheik is feels weird ^^;

Originally posted by Protosstic@Aug 28, 2004 @ 02:19 PM

Hehe, Good old Sheik.

Oh, the memories ^^;

The ones you linked I assume are pictures of you.

Hmmm... I still would not know if you are talking about the ones about me. For you to recognize them, I have white/silver hair in most of them.

RISE FROM THE DEAD YOU WISE A** THREAD!

I scanned some pics today for a project im doing... and I figured Id be the usual narcacist i am and show yall. Click the thumbnails, they expand. I figured out how to do thumbnails of offsite images!

Here is a pic inside of those tubes at McDonalds.

I like the flat color in this pic for some reason. But other then that, its not that good.

And here the timer helps again...

And Finally, when i drove truck i broke down in NewJersey, the fifth wheel on the stinger cracked and i needed it welded. I always like the look of a welder so I took the oppurtunity to take this with the strange background we had.

A TRON sketch I did added some glow later in Photoshop.

Attachments

• TRON_copy.jpg
    TRON_copy.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 91
  • TRON_copy.jpg
    TRON_copy.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 92
  • TRON_copy.jpg
    TRON_copy.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 95
I'll not say, but they're prolific.

I have a loose goal of making a piece of fanart for a show or book that has tons and tons of shitty fanart for it. I would have done a Ranma 1/2 pic, but then I found this image.

Back