Collection of videos on youtube of undumped prototypes

Now we can delete some of them from the list: Bedlam, Prize Fighter and Destruction Derby 2 has been dumped, but not shared publicy. Heart of darkness is now available thanks to the lord.
Maybe The Last Dynasty, that is for sell too.
Sadly, for the rest of the list, i guess it has been lost forever

Now we can delete some of them from the list: Bedlam, Prize Fighter and Destruction Derby 2 has been dumped, but not shared publicy.
I think Bedlam was released, it's shared on some forums.

I think Bedlam was released, it's shared on some forums.
Dind't find it, could you help me please?

Another game that appeared a few years ago (~3) was Cybersled, in several discs i think, from the Climax lot sold. A bunch of more protos were mentioned by his new owner but nothing has surfaced except one video and a few images from Cybersled, but don't know if has been dumped for preservation porpouses. Will be nice to know something more about this and Shredfest.

Last edited:
Another game that appeared a few years ago (~3) was Cybersled, in several discs i think, from the Climax lot sold. A bunch of more protos were mentioned by his new owner but nothing has surfaced except one video and a few images from Cybersled, but don't know if has been dumped for preservation porpouses. Will be nice to know something more about this and Shredfest.

Don't worry, both are in good hands and have been dumped for preservation.

Don't worry, both are in good hands and have been dumped for preservation.
Glad to know it, i'm looking for Bedlam on forums, i think i found something but not sure at all.
Being realistic, do you think is there any chance to see a public release of those games? Thanks for your time

Back