College Sucks ass

slinga

Established Member
This is my first year dorming (fourth day actually), and I just got my first "write up" last night. Was it for:

a) setting up a server in the dorms

B) getting caught with alcohol :cheers

c) setting off the fire alarm at 11 pm, during the rain

d) PLAYING DEATH TANK IN THE LOUNGE AND GUYS GETTING TOO LOUD

I'm not normally a trouble maker, but I'm going to go out of my way to be a dick this year. :devil

Originally posted by slinga@Sep 4, 2003 @ 09:18 AM

This is my first year dorming (fourth day actually), and I just got my first "write up" last night. Was it for:

a) setting up a server in the dorms

B) getting caught with alcohol :cheers

c) setting off the fire alarm at 11 pm, during the rain

d) PLAYING DEATH TANK IN THE LOUNGE AND GUYS GETTING TOO LOUD

I'm not normally a trouble maker, but I'm going to go out of my way to be a dick this year. :devil

Sucks for you, i do about 10 gig a day and they havent said a word to me yet in 3 years

looks like yo ugot :eek:wned

I didn't get in trouble for the first three (though the alcohol thing was close). The only write up was for Death Tank.

Hah, yeah sounds like fun to me. I'm in college missing the "College Experience". Since I'm married I obviously have responsibility to take care of the wife. I also became the Lead Applications Engineer for the company I work for at 19, so between full time classes and work I rarely have time to enjoy college life...

Also cool you immediately found a group to play Death Tank with :D

live it up my friend :D :D

Polytechnic University in Brooklyn, NY. I wouldn't be dorming, but my scholarship covers it. I sold my soul to the government, they pay for school for the next two years, and when I graduate I am :eek:wned for another two. The coolest part is I got $3k for "security related computer equipment" aka a new server + 19 inch LCD :D

I think the Death Tanking started from a roomate of mine constantly playing worms. I told him he'd like Death Tank. He did, and so did a bunch of other people on our floor. They ordered me to the bring the Saturn out again for another round tonight. I gotta get them playing other games though, I got a ton of multitap games.

my school is 5 guys per 1 girl 5/1

it sucks big dick

i drink alone

i live alone

and who ever said i'd be the first to make this post you won

Back