Completeing Video games

Super Mario World ... I fully finished it plenty of times 😉

And I'm on my way for SoulCalibur (only 3 items left to complete the game ...)

Originally posted by mal@Apr 20, 2004 @ 04:15 PM

😱 Stop that right now and get back to work on Saturnin! 😉

Grrr ... I can't ! I have an exam next saturday so the project is on hold until then 😉

And for SoulCalibur I restarded playing it last week-end after a 3 years break ... it's a cool and relaxing game 😛

Originally posted by mal@Apr 19, 2004 @ 08:40 PM

Thanks for the links Quadriflax, but I wasn't just talking about just RPGs, and I'm not that interested in a dead thread at VGR.

I'm talking about all video games and especially modern ones where there are a dozens of things to collect or unlock to "extend" gameplay beyond the main game.

Anytime.

But the reason I did that is because my list has not really changed much from either thread I posted. Besides: "They don't have to be Sega either, or RPGs I guess, but I think people get the point."

Originally posted by Runik@Apr 20, 2004 @ 10:06 AM

Super Mario World ... I fully finished it plenty of times 😉

And I'm on my way for SoulCalibur (only 3 items left to complete the game ...)

Pretty impressive - I can't get the last two 'percent', stuck at 94. :damn:

I 100% cleared Soul Calibur way back when it first came out; it was just so damn addictive. I have Soul Calibur 2, but I haven't bothered to completely clear it yet (although I did unlock all the characters) -- it seems like some of the challenges just REQUIRE you to completely cheese the computer to death, unlike SC1. I really need to finish with SC2, but there are just some stages that I have no interest in playing twice (particularly those damn dungeons).

I have had the problem of actually staying with and playing through games, just recently i put that too an end. i still am buying games although i probably shouldn't but, i stay dedicated to games now to finish them. I'm currently working on...

Feet of Fury (Dreamcast),

NBA 2K (Dreamcast), and

Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold (Saturn)

Unfortunately i'm not that great at all games and i mean i really suck at them, like SFA2G right now, it's a button masher yet i suck so much that i still have to cheat :damn: 🙁 which i'm ashamed of. but it's a rare occasion when i have to sink that low though.

i have finished a reatively small amount of my overall (massive) collection. you can see it here... http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~saturn/ibforu...wtopic=956&st=0 starting at the 6th post and onto the 2nd page. all of the games with an * next to it are the games i have completed of my collection.

Back