Console price war rages on

And the Gamecube is STILL cheaper than both
biggrin.gif

Not true...with the price cuts, the Gamecube is now the MOST expensive console in Europe. They're surely making money hand over fist.

PS Newsflash! Sega is STILL making games for the Xbox.

How is the Gamecube the most expensive? It launched at £129 here. If the above is true then it's still the cheapest.

Really? I thought it launched at 199?

I guess my information is in correct...sorry.

BTW, Sega is still making games for the Xbox.

Originally posted by racketboy+Aug. 29 2002, 12:27 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Aug. 29 2002, 12:27 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-3rdman@Aug. 28 2002, 2:26 pm

They aren't for other systems?[/b][/quote]

i think the reason for his original comment was the lack of any news or new titles being announced for it, while ps2 and gc were getting a few mentions, which has caused a fair number of people to wonder if sega had stopped on the xbox plans

Speaking of prices... I saw at our new Wal-Mart here that they had new Xbox consoles for $190. I thought the $200 was mandated. Or is it just a strong suggestion? At any rate I was surprised to see it any different from everyone else.

Originally posted by megametalgreymon+Aug. 27 2002, 8:46 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(megametalgreymon @ Aug. 27 2002, 8:46 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by racketboy@Aug. 29 2002, 12:27 am

<!--QuoteBegin-3rdman
@Aug. 28 2002, 2:26 pm

They aren't for other systems?

i think the reason for his original comment was the lack of any news or new titles being announced for it, while ps2 and gc were getting a few mentions, which has caused a fair number of people to wonder if sega had stopped on the xbox plans[/b][/quote]

Actually thats not it at all...Nevermind. Its an inside joke...to just me apparantly.
tongue.gif

Back