controller question

I know the saturn isn't supported anymore by sega and whatnot, but is there a way to use a PS controller on a Saturn machine?

Originally posted by bugbeak@Nov 8, 2003 @ 11:23 AM

I know the saturn isn't supported anymore by sega and whatnot, but is there a way to use a PS controller on a Saturn machine?

No, and I don't see why you'd want to either. :)

You could gut the controller of a saturn and put it in a psx shell I supposed but since the saturn controller has a it of a different layout it might be pretty hard.

Originally posted by Tagrineth+Nov 8, 2003 @ 01:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tagrineth @ Nov 8, 2003 @ 01:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-bugbeak@Nov 8, 2003 @ 11:23 AM

No, and I don't see why you'd want to either. :) [/b][/quote]

It was a random thought on a boring day :)

if it's any consolation, you can use both a PSX and Saturn controller on the Dreamcast via an adapter :D

You're talking about the Total Control 5-1... I have one of those (to use PSX DDR pads with the DC DDR games)... =)

~Krelian

Originally posted by bugbeak@Nov 8, 2003 @ 05:23 PM

OMG! :eek:

The poor console doesn't deserve to be treated like that :smash :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Krelian@Nov 8, 2003 @ 03:51 PM

You're talking about the Total Control 5-1... I have one of those (to use PSX DDR pads with the DC DDR games)... =)

~Krelian

speaking of DDR, I really wish konami released at least one or two mixes on the Saturn...would've been cool what could've been done with the RAM pack.

as usual I'll poke my head in and say that it's possible to convert a psx controller to saturn if you feel like having the formerly psx controller never work on psx again... and you'll have to sacrafice a saturn controller to do that. With that said, I had never thought of doing that before, I think I'll do that sometime this week for shits and giggles.

But antime already found a link for adapting a PSX controller to the Saturn...

~Krelian

[More efficient/clear wording]

Back