Converting regional code in MDS/MDF files?

Since satcconv doesn't support this format, how do I go about converting the region code in MDS/MDF files? I know there's an alternate to satcconv that might be able to help, but I can't remember for the life of me what the name of the program is. Any help on identifying this program, or an explanation on how to convert these files will be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by TubeRacer@Wed, 2005-01-12 @ 05:56 PM

Since satcconv doesn't support this format, how do I go about converting the region code in MDS/MDF files? I know there's an alternate to satcconv that might be able to help, but I can't remember for the life of me what the name of the program is. Any help on identifying this program, or an explanation on how to convert these files will be greatly appreciated.

[post=127703]Quoted post[/post]​

I do not have a Saturn, I have a Sega CD, but I think it should be possible to extract the ISO and audio tracks from the MDS/MDF files, use the conversion tool on the ISO and then burn. At least I had to do so with a few Sega CD games which came in the BIN+CUE format and it did work.

Back