Copying of CD for Sega Saturn. Help!

I can not copy some CDs for Sega Saturn.

Is present a little not license CDs for Sega Saturn (these CDs are made an industrial way, not CD-R).

I tried to copy such CD by means of programs:

DiscJuggler

CloneCD

But during copying (reading of an image of a disk) the mistake that may not read some sectors is given out.

In what here affairs? And how I can copy given CDs?

p.s. License and CD-R of a copy of disks are copied without problems.

Sounds like you have HK silvers. Yes, they are made an industrial way as you put it (i.e., pressed instead of burned), so they are not CD-Rs, but they don't have the Saturn security ring either.

Unfortunately, I've not dealt with HK silvers before, so I wouldn't know if the manufacturers of the HK silver added some sort of copy protection, or if it's just your CD being badly scratched or the condition is bad that you're having problems trying to read from it.

Have you tried using CDRWin or Nero to create an image of the CD? Also, you might want to copy at the lowest read speed 1X so that you'll get less read errors.

I just ripped my bootleg Sonic Wings Special for 'SaturnSega'; such kwalitee.
laugh.gif

Anyway, it ripped just fine with no errors.

I'm also in the process of ripping 'Gun Rontier'. There have been no problems with the data track and I'm not anticipating any problems with the audio.

I wonder what happened to the 'F'
huh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally posted by mal@Mar 8, 2003 @ 01:33 PM

I just ripped my bootleg Sonic Wings Special for 'SaturnSega'; such kwalitee.
laugh.gif

Anyway, it ripped just fine with no errors.

I'm also in the process of ripping 'Gun Rontier'. There have been no problems with the data track and I'm not anticipating any problems with the audio.

I wonder what happened to the 'F'
huh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol you have Sonic Wings Special HK too! Thats great
laugh.gif
I ripped sonic wings with cdr win4 no problem
wink.gif
does your copy have "Sonic" printed in green letters too?

Other HK that I have Tomb Rider, Street Fighter Zero 2 and Nights these games came with the console (the first owner).

Originally posted by Zheræ@Mar 9, 2003 @ 01:08 AM

does your copy have "Sonic" printed in green letters too?

Yup. And what great printing it is too.
rolleyes.gif

I got my HK silvers as 'bonuses' from an ebay transaction and *ahem* CDR trading.
blush.gif

to MasterAkumaMatata:

Disks not scratched.

Similar, on presence what that protection.

About CDRWin or Nero I shall try.

I use CD-RW Mitsumi CR-480ATE

Back