Crazy-ass videogame!!

CrazyGoon

Established Member
OMG, This is some crazy shit!! I thought Beatmania was hard, but MAN! Goddammit... What is the name of this game!?!

CHECK IT OUT!
blink.gif
unsure.gif
:eek:mg:
drool.gif
biggrin.gif

Gah! So that was what that hundred hand slap thread was all about?! Damn - I shoulda went into it
damn.gif
damn.gif
damn.gif
Is that the name of this game btw?

I played it on Dreamcast -- pretty hard with a regular controller

music isn't the most entertaining, but at least the video shows a more advanced level that has some recognizable music

Alright, since I failed to provide something new to the scene then perhaps this may succeed - Tetris Japan Finals This is some crazy tetris!
tongue.gif

Btw, If anyone knows if there is a downloadable sim of the tetris shown in the movie then I'd be happy to know
smile.gif
I want to practise on this baby - Getting tired of the ol NES version.
blush.gif

Originally posted by CrazyGoon@Jul 17, 2003 @ 04:18 AM

Alright, since I failed to provide something new to the scene then perhaps this may succeed - Tetris Japan Finals This is some crazy tetris!
tongue.gif

Btw, If anyone knows if there is a downloadable sim of the tetris shown in the movie then I'd be happy to know
smile.gif
blush.gif

Dude that is INSANE!

There is no WAY!!!! He doesn't even have enough time to look at the piece and where to place it that quickly! he is throwing them down instantly..

Bullshit :flamethrower:

Originally posted by CrazyGoon@Jul 17, 2003 @ 12:18 PM

tongue.gif

smile.gif
blush.gif

Wow, thanks! I've been looking for that clip for ages since I saw it posted somewhere. Needed it to show my mate's girlfriend that she isn't the best in the world at Tetris
smile.gif
.. Though she is pretty damned good.

It isn't even possible... There is not enough time for him to look at the piece and look to where to place it...

HE AUTOMATICALLY drops each piece instantly... I call editing! :flamethrower:

The next block makes it's own distinct noise according to what it is, so it's just a matter of recognizing the sound and finding a place for the next one while you're putting down the current one.

Originally posted by Nadius@Jul 17, 2003 @ 02:23 PM

The next block makes it's own distinct noise according to what it is, so it's just a matter of recognizing the sound and finding a place for the next one while you're putting down the current one.

Well noticed
smile.gif
Yeah, I think he uses the sounds rather than the next piece tray at the top --> Your eyes would get sore if you looked up and down constantly at that rate *grins*. This Tetris is a bit different from most tetris's though - notice how he can squeeze some peices into spots that you normally can't get them to rotate into? Notice between 03:08 and 03:10 the pink piece. This is just one example.

Originally posted by CrazyGoon@Jul 16, 2003 @ 05:40 AM

OMG, This is some crazy shit!! I thought Beatmania was hard, but MAN! Goddammit... What is the name of this game!?!

CHECK IT OUT!
blink.gif
unsure.gif
:eek:mg:
drool.gif
biggrin.gif

The name of the game (IMO) is 'slap big coloured buttons to death, get VERY sore hands and make a nice sound at the same time!'

But i could be wrong!

Back