custom member level

for things to come up like this when i post?

sizone

death egg pilot

(non-functional avatar, thanks geocities)

instead of

sizone

sonic

?

Something like 'don't ask for personalized titles' was in the Newbie 101. Don't know if it changed, if so, I want in.
biggrin.gif

Boy, thinking about it that Newbie 101 guide was a half assed attempt to rectify SX's woes. In any event...

Originally posted by sizone@July 16 2002,02:36

for things to come up like this when i post?

sizone

death egg pilot

instead of

sizone

sonic

?

Sure, I'll fix it...gimmie a second.
sarcasm.gif

As hilarious as that was, I think it'd be best if you just edit his message to say that, rather than his title. That was kind of overkill. But then again, that's only my opinion. I mean, I would understand if it was a newbie, but this guy already has over 180 posts....

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey+July 16 2002,03:13--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkankinMonkey @ July 16 2002,03:13)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MasterAkumaMatata@July 16 2002,03:09

laugh.gif

BTW, what's a Queef?

A queef is basically a vaginal fart.[/b][/quote]

Ewwww! Stinky.
fart.gif

pussy farts are actually a pretty common occurance. try having period sex sometime if you really want to hear one.

alright, joke's over skank. if it's gonna be something derogratory, simply make it "clucker"

Originally posted by sizone@July 17 2002, 4:34 am

pussy farts are actually a pretty common occurance. try having period sex sometime if you really want to hear one.

Heh. Who said romance and chivalry were dead?
blush.gif

Mike

Back