Customer dreamcast shrouds/covers

Ayyone know where to get custom dreamcast shrouds? I have seen 2 or 3 on ebay but they are asking crazy prices for them. ANywhere to still get one or is ebay the only choice really?

Looking for the ones modded with led's or clear shrouds.

Just bought one of those big ghetto dream cast neon bar signs. Working on my future game room. Will be a dreamcast theme as I have decided to pawn off all my satrun/genesis/sega cd stuff and praise the dreamcast instead. So a modded glow in the dark wow look at the crazy lights dreamcast would be a perfect fit.

Like this

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-CUSTOM-CLEAR-DREA...1QQcmdZViewItem

I tried bidding on it up to 150 due to the package included but didn't get it. Plus it iirritates the hell out of me all bidders are private. Don't like that.

Thanks in advance guys

I've seen various shells and stuff at sites like Lik-Sang before, but I'd wager most stores are out of stock by now. Unfortunately, ebay is probably your only bet unless you get lucky and spot one at some online shop.

As for the LEDs, I'm not aware of any shells with those built in -- all the systems you see like that have probably had the LEDs added by a modder.

Back