Cute things you can't get at stores like lik-sang.

Originally posted by JCTango@April 22 2002,00:43

won't ppl think that you're some kind of freak if you're wearing a gaming console backpack?!
smile.gif
lol

yes yes, we are all proud Sega fans, but i think maybe that's a little too much enthousiasm hehe

Yea, and those are generally the same people I wouldnt look at twice if they got hit by a truck and I knew CPR.

Some more intresting things...

Litchi Candy, and some Hichew candy. You probably won't find any of these tasty snacks at 7/11!

www.geocities.com/cecilia_chen0110/candy.jpg

Another intresting thing. Going to arcades in US/CAN malls. Most likely dark, small and somtimes really dirty? Don't forget those big ugly black/blue standups. Walk to a chinese mall in the same area and it looks more like this:

www.geocities.com/cecilia_chen0110/arcade.jpg

In case your wondering, most arcades put their units back to back so you can play VS people across from you, on your own clean terminal. No more squishing!

Originally posted by Cecilia Chen@April 22 2002,13:45

Some more intresting things...

Litchi Candy, and some Hichew candy. You probably won't find any of these tasty snacks at 7/11!

www.geocities.com/cecilia_chen0110/candy.jpg

Another intresting thing. Going to arcades in US/CAN malls. Most likely dark, small and somtimes really dirty? Don't forget those big ugly black/blue standups. Walk to a chinese mall in the same area and it looks more like this:

www.geocities.com/cecilia_chen0110/arcade.jpg

In case your wondering, most arcades put their units back to back so you can play VS people across from you, on your own clean terminal. No more squishing!

You just want us to move to China to be dominated by the thought police dont you!!!!!!!

Commie spy! ;P

Looking at that arcade, I'm going there.. thought police or not!

I thought that arcade was in Pacific Mall? I dunno... haven't been there in a while.

Back