d2 game info

can some one please tell me where i could get a DCI save file that would start me out on disc 3 of D2 - for dreamcast. or a spot near before or after that, but not at the end of the game......... i've looked everywhere online, but perhaps someone out there has a NEXUS memory card and could help me out, i would be very happy and possibly could repay you. THANKS FOR THE CONSIDERATION, adios.

Try gamefaq's for the save file, they might have it, if not there was a site which had loads of save files, booyaka.com i think or something like that. Try there.

gamefaqs doesn't have it but planetweb, which is one of the defaults for the dc browser software has a bunch of save states to choose from.

my d2 save corrupted right at the begining of disc 4 so i found it rather useful

me:"do i really want to play this game all the way through again?"

me: "FUCK NO!"

Originally posted by sizone@June 26 2002,22:12

gamefaqs doesn't have it but planetweb, which is one of the defaults for the dc browser software has a bunch of save states to choose from.

my d2 save corrupted right at the begining of disc 4 so i found it rather useful

me:"do i really want to play this game all the way through again?"

me: "FUCK NO!"

Yeah, show me that robo-pussy already,
biggrin.gif

yeah, i guess that things pretty vaginal looking (when the screen isn't cleverly BLACKED out), but considering that even the naked evil alien clone of kimberly didn't so much as stir the most basic of inclining in my pelvic area i would find it difficult to use the word pussy to describe it.

other thought about this game.

i bet if i understood japanese and had the japanese version i pr'lly would have enjoyed it alot more. at least the voice cting would have been in synce with the characters mouth movements.

Back