DC Games

whatsgoingonpeeps?!

i have a question? What games would you suggest a new-comer (like me) to get? I would like to know of some awesome 4-player games and maybe some shooters.

(oh yeah would you be so kind to suggest some games that have been released in 2001 and [of course] later)

your opinions please

thanks

pea+ce (out)

Quote: from me on 5:57 pm on Jan. 8, 2002

whatsgoingonpeeps?!

i have a question? What games would you suggest a new-comer (like me) to get? I would like to know of some awesome 4-player games and maybe some shooters.

(oh yeah would you be so kind to suggest some games that have been released in 2001 and [of course] later)

your opinions please

thanks

pea+ce (out)

best 4-player - either ooga booga or power stone 2. avoid sonic shuffle if you don't like slow games.

best shooter - either mars rising or bangai-o.

those are my suggestions.

hey! everyone likes the same games i like!!! ^_^

If you like puzzle games, try ChuChuRocket. it's four-player insane-o cat/mouse action

Zero Gunnder 2 is really good shooter, but you really have to hunt it down in import stores (or you can ******** it) <=censored for my own safety

Rez is really...interesting shooter (shooter, right?) if you like rhythm-games you should give it a try, but same here, you have to import it from japan (or get a ps2)

Capcom's Mars Matrix is an INSANE (but fun at same time) shooter. bullets everywhere. crazy.

Other than the ones everyone has mentioned already, i dont know any other decent 4-player games ,although i feel like i missed somethig really big.

hey doesnt bomberman have 4-player? it uses cel shading so it looks really cartoon-y and sharp at the same time.

Dead or Alive 2 has some alright 4 player tag team action, seems like all of my other fav 4 player games were already listed. Chu Chu Rocket, Powerstone 2, Ooga Booga, Bomberman Online, Quake 3 Arena, and Virtual Tennis 2 would be my favorite group of 4 player games.

ReVolt. San Francisco Rush 2049. Phantasy Star Online v1 & v2. Virtua Tennis. Space Channel 5. Grandia 2. Skies of Arcadia. Chu Chu Rocket. Powerstone 1 & 2. Sonic Adventure 1 & 2. Crazy Taxi 1 & 2. Marvel Vs Capcom 1 & 2. Shenmue.

I could continue going on but instead I'm going to go be a bitch on other forums.

"Rez is really...interesting shooter (shooter, right?) if you like rhythm-games you should give it a try, but same here, you have to import it from japan (or get a ps2)"

Rez is due to be released in europe in the next few days, so importing shouldnt be too difficult, seeing how many people got their hands on shenmue 2 and headhunter

Ok these are all nice games, but one game you have to got in your collection is Shenmue and ofcourse Shenmue 2. The last one was only released in Japan and Europe, but I'm sure you'll find an import European version in the US...if not i'll send you one from Belgium ..héhéhé pretty cheap over here about $38, but I suppose you have to pay a lot more for it in the US ...Life isn't fair hé :)

LISTEN. YOU MUST GET SHENMUE 1 AND SHENMUE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me! first beat shenmue 1 than play shenmue 2. THYE ARE THE BEST GAMES EVER AND YOU WILL LOVE THEM

for 4 player games play vurtia tennis and tennis 2k2.

than also get nba 2k2 and nfl 2k2. they are both 4 player games. so is nhl 2k2

Back