Decisions decisions

lordofduct

Established Member
I love video games, i love them alot. but i am poor very poor, (about 1000 dollars in owed funds as of right now, dont ask why) nevermind all my bills. but but but... i think i want to sell most of my games and systems (alot might i add) but im not sure. can i part with them, would you all part with all yours. let me just give an estimate of how much i own

sega sms version 1

sega genny 2 version 1 and 1 version 2

2 or 3 32x's

2 model 1 sega cd's

sega powerbase (sms converter for genny... wait doy)

2 sega game gear

2 saturns

DC

3DO FZ-1

PS

GC

SNES

NES

2 GB

GBA SP

3 fing N64 that i hate, ehhhhh, ahhhhhh wait no 0 N64's i forgot i burned them rechid devices... well... gave them away but whats the difference

Xbox

and well umm last time i counted which was a year ago 800 some odd games (yes a good 40% illigitmate)

but what should i do, i love video games, they are my children, i played lunar 2 on SCD while having sex cause i couldnt pull myself away from it (ooh did she hate that, and the hard on was for lucia too... noooooo, im not that pathetic...) I rant oh dear, dont even bother reading this. wait you had to to get to her, eh.
smokin.gif

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jun 25, 2003 @ 03:50 PM

but what should i do, i love video games, they are my children, i played lunar 2 on SCD while having sex cause i couldnt pull myself away from it (ooh did she hate that, and the hard on was for lucia too... noooooo, im not that pathetic...) I rant oh dear, dont even bother reading this. wait you had to to get to her, eh.
smokin.gif

blink.gif

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jun 25, 2003 @ 07:50 PM

I love video games, i love them alot. but i am poor very poor, (about 1000 dollars in owed funds as of right now, dont ask why) nevermind all my bills. but but but... i think i want to sell most of my games and systems (alot might i add) but im not sure. can i part with them, would you all part with all yours. let me just give an estimate of how much i own

sega sms version 1

sega genny 2 version 1 and 1 version 2

2 or 3 32x's

2 model 1 sega cd's

sega powerbase (sms converter for genny... wait doy)

2 sega game gear

2 saturns

DC

3DO FZ-1

PS

GC

SNES

NES

2 GB

GBA SP

3 fing N64 that i hate, ehhhhh, ahhhhhh wait no 0 N64's i forgot i burned them rechid devices... well... gave them away but whats the difference

Xbox

and well umm last time i counted which was a year ago 800 some odd games (yes a good 40% illigitmate)

smokin.gif

just go through some of the ones you don't play that much anymore and maybe cut back on some of your duplicate systems.

I've sold off some of my extra stuff and got a few $100 for it.

I'm still happy with what I have too.

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jun 25, 2003 @ 08:11 PM

If your a collector you will regret selling them in a few years...

If your not, well then go for it!
smile.gif

maybe if he's trying to collect EVERY game

which I don't think he should do if he's majorly in debt.

if he pays off his debt he will save a TON on interest and be able to buy more games later on instead of letting his debt grow.

Hehe, I've been about £3500 in debt for a couple of years now (that's what long-term illness and a run of horrific luck does for your finances). Whenever I've sold something though, I always end up buying it back further down the line, probably for more than what I sold it for.. So I wouldn't advise it unless you're completely sure you won't get that urge and/or get very good prices for what you're selling.

Well I used to be a diehard collector of a lot of things.

I've cut back A LOT and I don't regret it.

Especially when you have a lot of stuff you don't even get to enjoy because you have so much stuff. I say only keep the things you will actually use and enjoy

well no that 1000 dollars isnt debt like credit that a WHOLE nother story (never work high physical demanding jobs the hospital bills tally high) the 1000 dollars is physical debt to people and doh the fing government and there taxes, im self employed. i mistakenly used tax money for an investment that fell through(dont do drugs dog eat dog world there may go your favor but sooner or later screw you hard core... atleast its not jail though)

oh and thats my dilemna im a pack rat collector... i dont know why did i even post this i cant let go of my games, bleh, sorry people if i wasted your time

DUDE man I feel your pain, but I agree with racketboy just sell off some of your duplicates.. and that sperm idea, well thats not a bad deal either, do you not work? or is it that you don't get paid enough? Hell maybe you need to get a part time job or sell your soul to the devil a good soul can get you some good dough..lol... jk.

:huh

work, work ohhhhhh... i work full time landscaping (now i left the horrid job of truck driving) along with full time school and i am starting tutoring as community service. I make good money i just spend that good money to live... and no its not video games i havent bought a VG in several months (since i left truck driving except for panzer dragoon orta and zelda and ikaruga)

but yeah i decided i will sale a good amount of my stuff off, i just have to go through it and decide what im willing to part with

Back