Descent: the definitive collection

I'm looking for a store which still sells this pack, if someone still remembers the game. Interplay stop selling it and I can't find a place to buy it.

So, if you know a site which still sells it please tell me.

What does the collection have? I have descent 1 and 2, still play them regularly on kali to some extent, 3 sucked and I never really played the freespace versions.

Honestly you're better off just downloading descent now, I have originals of both, but I couldnt see paying for it again if i broke the cd. also get d1x and d2x (3d patches)

Ah, I want to play the vertigo series and have all the original cds.

I already know about d1x & d2x. Did you ever made the d1x for opengl work in your pc?

Originally posted by Gear@July 14 2002,22:35

Ah, I want to play the vertigo series and have all the original cds.

I already know about d1x & d2x. Did you ever made the d1x for opengl work in your pc?

Never played the vertigo stuff, not sure about opengl, but i know i got the standard versions of d1x and d2x to work without probllems.

Man, I didn't know kali became free since all this time!! I used kahn until there was almost impossible to find a game.

Maybe I can kick your ass someday, SkankinMonkey (if you stand the lag)

smile.gif

i've seen this in the bargin rack at WalMart... the 9.95 cd's. They also have descent freespace 1 and 2 there I believe. I can check later today and verify this though (gotta run out there).

Don't know about Dx2 but there is an opengl version of Dx1 (i got D1 from a computer gameing world mag, full version, free, I belive d3 came with my brothers sb live) you can get alot of the files for all the descent games at PlanetDescent

Talking about descent, there is a pocket pc version that just came out. It's a direct port of the pc game
smile.gif

Really nifty what they can do with these things. I just got tomb raider for it and its the EXACT same as the Saturn version without the cd music and cut scenese.

Back