Do me a favor and watch this!

lordofduct

Established Member
I have heard his bafoonery, his mock tongue, his ludicrous quotes and have come to the conclusion George Bush is a moron. BUT this is to far, this has to be edited, this can't be real... did my president actually say this or is this a spoof. I am hoping it is a spoof!!!!

Go here and please tell me this is a spoof!

::sarcasm durrr::

Heh, that was pretty good, although they did go a bit heavy on the applause. I guess that was part of the point though.

That's about the best SOU hack job I've heard yet.

There was one last year too, a lot longer, but you could hear where they made the joins. His voice pitch would change and whatnot.

yep, just like the people at the website I found it... heh. Actually it had me for about 5 seconds then they started clapping... I was like no, the entire office can't be dumb.

Originally posted by Kuta@Thu, 2005-07-28 @ 06:58 PM

I can't get to that link. Can someone do me a favour and describe it to me? 🙁

[post=137461]Quoted post[/post]​

Here's a written version of what he says for those who can't access it:

"During these last few months, I've been trained by Al-Quaeda that I'm weak and materialistic.

I told our country and I told the world, if it feels good do it."

<applause>

"I hope you'll join me in expressing fear and selfishness.

We will embrace tyranny and death as a cause and a creed."

<applause>

"We can be summed up in one word: evil."

<applause>

<Bush nods>

"I've commited to defeating not only the good work of charities, but the values that will bring lasting peace.

And we have a great opportunity during this time of war, to lead the world towards suicide and murder"

<applause>

"Let's roll."

<more applause>

END

It was devilishly clever and quite ironic. :sarcasm:

Originally posted by Dud@Thu, 2005-07-28 @ 09:38 PM

Here's a written version of what he says for those who can't access it:

It was devilishly clever and quite ironic. :sarcasm:

[post=137468]Quoted post[/post]​

Dud the first line say actually...

"I've been trained by Al-Quaeda that I'm weak and materialistic."

"if it feels good, do it."

along with a couple others... but that basically is it.

And seriousily... when did we get a girl on SX? Is she real, or is she like all that last ones.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Thu, 2005-07-28 @ 08:41 PM

Dud the first line say actually...

"I've been trained by Al-Quaeda that I'm weak and materialistic."

"if it feels good, do it."

along with a couple others... but that basically is it.

And seriousily... when did we get a girl on SX? Is she real, or is she like all that last ones.

[post=137469]Quoted post[/post]​

You're right, I fixed those two.

And there are no women on the internet, not even at adultfriendfinder.com, where you'd EXPECT to find one or two. Keep that in mind too, if you ever see a sexy lady there, it's probably a burly man trying to trick you.

Thanks guys. By the way, I'm not actually a girl. Sorry if the pic is a bit misleading. That is my ex. I got tired of being the only person without an avatar so I had to have one and the only pic on my work computer was that of my ex. Any suggestions for an avatar?

I had a pic of the finger taker I used for a day or two, but I felt it didn't work as an avatar. You know, from a design point of view. But that's irrelevant.

Why not use this one of Edge from Panzer Dragoon Saga, I made it a while ago but never used it.

Originally posted by Kuta@Thu, 2005-07-28 @ 09:11 PM

Thanks Dud 😀

[post=137476]Quoted post[/post]​

You're welcome.

It's about time I get a new avatar too, I'm not feeling this Hayabusa one anymore.

Originally posted by VertigoXX@Thu, 2005-07-28 @ 10:38 PM

Dud, that was Ryu? I thought it was Hawkeye from The Avengers.

[post=137488]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh yeah, it certainly is Ryu, the sprite is ripped from the NES version of Ninja Gaiden. I've never played The Avengers.

Back