Do you guys like zelda?

I luuuuv Zelda!!

I just recently got Majora's Mask and I'm lovin' it! I have played and beat all previous Zelda's . . . except the CD-I versions. . . Heck, I've even played the "game&watch" version. :)

Once I get Majora's mask won, I really want to get a GC to play Wind Waker!! :-D

i love karny

send me a message on icq karny i lost my icq list

apparently im banned from sx's forums to for some reason :/

I still play Zelda and Adventure of Link on NES. And I'm playing OoT currently on the new N64, and needless to say I love it.

I was just playing Zelda 1 on NES last month the upteenth-hundred time. Though I did just beat the Master's quest for the 1st time last month also. Not the GC Master Quest. The NES Master quest you get once you beat the game, or enter "Link" as the character name.
I had fun playing it twice, I didn't use the name Link. :)

It's if you enter "Zelda" as a char. name I believe. Also, I wub my Zelda, who doesn't? One of my fave series. I need to play all the way through the 2 GBC ones (ages, seasons) and MM. I have beat all the others, even the new GBA one which i highly reccomend to everyone :).

Oh ya, and talk about reviving an old thread, lol. Goodtimes though. Any Zelda topics are fine by me. What you gusy think of the new Zelda? Think it looks good (Twilight Princess I think its name is)

Myname said:
Quote: from Karny on 7:07 am on July 10, 2003
You really should... Wind Waker = 0wnage!

Wind Waker=30 hours of no challenge whatsoever. Nice graphics though :)

30 hours? You must've been running round doing crap all for a while. 21 hours here.

Everyone likes Zelda. Anyone who doesn't deserves to be shot. Then shot again for good measure.
Surprises are good :)

Back