Does anyone know where to buy a Sega CD in the UK

Does anyone know a good website in the UK which sells Sega CDs (The Megadrive CD) ?

I was also wondering if all the megadrive titles were converted to the Sega CD (Megadrive CD) ?

Thankz

If you are looking to buy a PAL Mega CD 1, then I might sell mine to you....if you want.

Reply for more info if you are interested

Reguarding MD games converted to MegaCD........

None....

I got mine on ebay.co.uk, the seller was a place called comtique, do a search for them! if they have one tell them rich says hi!

I got mine out the paper and I bought it off a 74 year old so I presume this doesn't help you at all...

Car Boot Sales perhaps, but beware the geek wars...

Heh - I can offer even less help. I bought mine new:)

Your best bet would be your local second-hand store.

As for MD->MCD conversions, whadaymean none?

I've got at least a few right here:

Ecco The Dolphin

Ecco - The Tides Of Time

Another World/Out Of This World (Included on the Heart of the Alien CD)

Pitfall

Sega Classics Arcade Collection (Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Super Monaco GP, Revenge of Shinobi, Colums)

Earthworm Jim (Special Edition)

Mickey Mania

I'm sure there are more...

Ryoko, how much would you want for yours? I'll be buying your entire collection after Deep Fear and Burning Rangers
smile.gif

I have one more - Sol-Deace was a MD shooter that got converted to MCD (effectively, they just gave it CD music and that was it) under the name Sol-Feace. I don't know why they changed the name slightly; perhaps to avoid confusion.

If I recall correctly Sol-Feace came out on the Mega-CD first, then got converted to cartridge as Sol-Deace! The same applies to Earnest Evans.

Back