Does everyone use the swap trick to play the burned games?

Can you also have it modded or is this a one-way thing.

I just go a refurbished Model 1 saturn, read a few docs and was just curious.

Also,

Is anyone interested in World Series '98 or is up on most ftp's.

(Edited by Sundance at 4:26 pm on Mar. 3, 2002)

yes, there is a mod board. the chances to find one for a model 1 are #### slim, tho.

read the plenty of other postings on this topic.

I wouldnt lose hope on modding it untill you open it and count the pins on the ribbon that goes into the Mobo from the cd drive, cause i had a model 1 with 21 pins

I'm damned to be stuck with the model 80000 Saturn, AKA Model 1, 20 pin. No mod chips for me. =_= Ah well. I wonder what Saturn games the used game shops are selling. I haven't been looked to buy because I LOST my Saturn for about 2 years.

Yeah but Model one is so easy to do the switch thing for, and thats free, I consider you guys lucky (i have model 2)

I'd much rather pay for a mod board than kill all my CDs and my CD drive.

In other news, I bought Fighting Vipers for $15.

Maybe if Sega's selling it, but you can bite the wax tadpole if you think I'm going to win any sort of moral victory by buying Guardian Heroes off of some malignant growth that was once a 400lb mass of amorphous necropose tissue with a Gateway 2000 and an AOL Highspeed line nailed to its stubby arm-like appendages.

Now that I've painted a picture of wondrous disgust, let me make it clear.

To #### with paying outrageous prices for second, third, or x-hand games. If Sega were selling Saturn games online, I'd be more than happy to throw money at them. That's not the case, though.

Quote: from Raijin Z on 6:00 pm on Mar. 13, 2002

Maybe if Sega's selling it, but you can bite the wax tadpole if you think I'm going to win any sort of moral victory by buying Guardian Heroes off of some blah blah blah...

...blah blah blah, let me make it clear.

To #### with paying outrageous prices for second, third, or x-hand games. If Sega were selling Saturn games online, I'd be more than happy to throw money at them. That's not the case, though.
I bought Guardian Heroes not that long ago. I wanted an original, so I bought it. No big deal. It cost me little or no more than it would have it was originally released.

You did go on a bit...

Back