Don't Forget New Sega toys at mcd's tomorrow

Originally posted by SegaSquad@Jun 28, 2003 @ 07:40 PM

I use to think burger king was much better... but now i enjoy mcdonalds much more. They have more taste in there foods IMO along with more pure fat. Thats why im off to play ddr.

more taste?!?....you should come eat here in the UK....the burgers are made of Rubber!.....can' t chew them even if you didn't want to

there's hardees in PA even at least there was one near harrisburg

I don't know what they're like in the US, but Burger King (aka Hungry Jack's) shit all over McDonalds here in Oz.

Hungry Jack's stuff actually has flavour!
laugh.gif

Hardee's is pretty big in the midwest. They're now basically Carl's Jr with a different name, as they were bought out by the company that owns Carl's Jr. in 1998. Before then they were doing their own thing.

Originally posted by Gaz_2_k+Jun 29, 2003 @ 04:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gaz_2_k @ Jun 29, 2003 @ 04:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SegaSquad@Jun 28, 2003 @ 07:40 PM

I use to think burger king was much better... but now i enjoy mcdonalds much more. They have more taste in there foods IMO along with more pure fat. Thats why im off to play ddr.

more taste?!?....you should come eat here in the UK....the burgers are made of Rubber!.....can' t chew them even if you didn't want to[/b][/quote]

funny you mention that. The Hardees in South Carolina have a commercial using some Brit guy. He's talking about Hardees "Six dollar burger" and how great it is. He calls it his $700 burger because that's how much he had to pay to get here, and how he couldn't get a burger like that in the UK.

I also use to like Burger King better than McDs. . . before I found a mosquito fried onto my french fries . . and my friend found sneeze/snot splashed onto her burger wrapper . . and because the guy serving it had the most disgusting case of oozing acne I've ever seen. . . Oh yeah, and a friend that worked there talked about how they never clean the "flame broiled" grill . . and it is caked in black gunk.

Mainly though, my taste have just moved away from BK. I'd eat there again if I had too. There are horror stories for EVERY restaurant.

. . . It's funny about a local expensive place to eat around here. Supposedly Elvis ate there before, and now I know why he died. Everyone around here thinks it's the most nice place to eat steak. BUT! my friend that worked there for over a year has some awful stories to tell. My best advice would be to NEVER send food back to the cook.

Anyways, about the McD's toys, could someone put up a pic of the gameplay? I would really like to see how it looks. Thanks.

Back