Dracula X on Saturn...

I burned an ISO of Dracula X on the Saturn & playing through it.

I've read that the Saturn version, has more sections to explore than the PSX version. What's the best suitable character, to explore every place in the castle?

Alucard

Mario

Richter

?

Maria & Richter don't even have an inventory.

I thought you could not go everywhere using Richter & Maria, because they can't fly nor turn into myst like Alucard!

I remember some places in the PSX version, where you could only reach by turning into myst or flying. Is it possible to go everywhere using Maria & Richter also?

Richter can "fly" through a combination of the super jump and air dash, but it's tricky in places. Not sure about Maria. There's evidence that the game was never really completed to the satisfaction of the developers, and since everything for Alucard was implemented first he's probably going to have the fewest limitations.

Maria has an invincibility move, so she can get through the spike areas way easier than Richter can.

You're right that Richter and Maria can't go everywhere as Alucard. The game was made for Alucard. The other two were just extra characters to pla ywith. They don't even have real endings or get to fight Dracula at the end.

Back