Dragon Force

This was one of my favorite strategy games for the system. How can you beat over 100 little people on the screen at the same time running towards each other? They were like midgets it was hilarious!

Yes a nice little game wich has a litte 'je ne sais quoi' that keep you playing it.

As a main reproch I can told that it is a bit repetitive.

Lot of character from this game have great charisma (IMO anyway)

The soundtrack for Dragon Force was(is) just awesome...not to mention the characters...So many good things i can say about this game!I especially liked the anime stills in the game, such great style...and Mikhal, what an awesome character(many others as well, duh) "You cannot win when i wield power like this" Thanks, Rev...for bringing this one up(it was inevitable)been a while since i played a new file, ill be starting a new one tonight
smile.gif

this game was absolute gash and i use that word loosely its just ugh quite frankly dont waste your time buying it or downloading it, just give me phantasy star 2.

Originally posted by cww80@Aug. 02 2002, 11:05 am

The soundtrack for Dragon Force was(is) just awesome...not to mention the characters...So many good things i can say about this game!I especially liked the anime stills in the game, such great style...and Mikhal, what an awesome character(many others as well, duh) "You cannot win when i wield power like this" Thanks, Rev...for bringing this one up(it was inevitable)been a while since i played a new file, ill be starting a new one tonight
smile.gif

My last strategy for the game was not to recruit anyone out of the prison.  They all just sat there brooding while my core homeland force spread over the land...sure I couldn't hold castles, but it was fun.

One shall not forget that this game had a great sequel wich is not talked about that much oddly.

JohnD Posted on Aug. 02 2002, 9:14 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this game was absolute gash and i use that word loosely its just ugh quite frankly dont waste your time buying it or downloading it, just give me phantasy star 2.

you and i might have been seprerated at birth

I've had a go at playing it once.

I started playing with full system memory thinking I wouldn't play it for too long...

2 hours later (no time really) I was pissed off at myself for not clearing some space.
sad.gif

I've just bid on an original. Wish me luck.
smile.gif

Originally posted by mal@Aug. 03 2002, 4:46 pm

I've had a go at playing it once.

I started playing with full system memory thinking I wouldn't play it for too long...

2 hours later (no time really) I was pissed off at myself for not clearing some space.
sad.gif

I've just bid on an original. Wish me luck.
smile.gif

Good luck!
smile.gif

I just got this game recently and it is great! I have never seen a type of game like this ever. I just learned how to play it yesterday night and it was worth clearing up basically all of my internal memory. I am not that far into this game, but it seems addictive. I don't need an addiction like this during college.

Well I heard a RUMOR that SEGA would either put this game or one of the games in the series on PS2 or something to that effect. I don't really believe that rumor, but it would be rockin' !!!

Working Designs brings great games to the US!
smile.gif

Some guys at GameFaqs on the Dragon Force message board said that it was in a Playstation magazine, I think it was in

"Official Playstation Magazine." They said that it was in one of the smaller articles in the magazine.

Here is a link of the GameFaqs message: GameFaqs

Alright, I hope that helps you.

One more thing, I think a new NARC game would be cool too.

This game rules, too bad that it takes a big chunk of memory for saving games, I am glad I am getting my 4-in-1 Cart in the mail soon. Then I can transfer my game save to the cart.

this game is awesome! a word to the wise, don't over stretch your empire. when the baddies show up they can destroy you in a few foul swoops if you aren't prepared.

also, beware this game can suck away days of your life, if not months.

Back