Dreamcast software needs saving!

Sorry I know this is not exactly the place to post but today while rummaging on one of my SAVE OLD VIDEO GAME JUNK missions which means I drive around loads of second hand stores and Pound Land style shops when I get to one that is local upon entering there are loads of game boxes I thought they were the usual crap Pound games for PC`s you get but there not there were 100`s++ and I mean hundreds of PC,PSX and tada! DREAMCAST games all boxed all orignal from only £2.99 for Dreamcast and from £1 for PC stuff.Okay so some are the same games but this was a intereesting find as the selection was very varied and very cheap.The amount of educational PC titles was amazing.I seen some crap in these shops but this is the best find to date.

If any one whould want some specific titles and are willing to pay for them no profit to me I`ll have a look and get `em for you.

Thanks for reading...

just wanted to make sure

unfortunately, I'm not looking for PALs :(

unless you have have Shenmue 2 or Headhunter!

I would most certainly be interested in a copy of Shenmue II, and (most importantly) Rez!

Yes, I think I speak for all of us when I say,

if there are any copies of Shenmue 2, Headhunter, or Rez in there, for Suzuki's sake, SNATCH THEM!

I'll happily take them off your hands.

I would kill for a copy of Rez, I love that game so much.

Also, if you find any copies of Evil Twin, that would be cool too.

What there actually valuable??Oh well I do it for love not money lets not go the way of the Atari Jaguar owners you seen the price of them carts on Ebay???

It makes me sick to think that people whould try to profit big time outta other peoples love for video games.I like to restore and preserve things so future generations can look back and say "What only 4 gig per disc my watch got more than that?"

Plus if I do a little favour now I whould hope that maybe in the future someone may return it.

Collecting rare video games should not be only for the rich but for everone.Thats just my thoughts though :)

Ok I will go and look tommorow for them games y`all mentioned.

Be back with a hopefully big pack of games tommorow. :) :) :)

Well Rez, Shenmue II, and Headhunter are pretty popular over in the US, cause they weren't released in the States.

If you could hook us up with those, that would be awesome!

Headhunter is really common.

Hey Dr_Frankenmiga, where about in the UK are you from?

I'm looking to own every DC game (PAL) and if you could get me a rough price for every game (one of each) I would really be intrested.

Cyaz

Back