Dumb neighbor spewed grass all over my car!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
I have some REALLY lowlife neighbors that hate us because we are always calling the cops on them. They basically terrorize the neighborhood through thier dogs(bit my dad twice). The police say they can't do anything about it. Well today it just got worse! I washed my vette this morning had it all nice n shiny then this afternoon my neighbor cuts his lawn with the lawn bag off so it spews chunks of wet grass on our driveway. My car looked like it was doused with grass! And another bad thing about it was that i had the windows down! I am REALLY pissed off. Sorry guys, but I gotta vent.

Sons a bitches!!!
angry.gif

Hmm tips: I know those types....just shovel it back over, also rake your stuff and place in their yard where it came from. They cant do shit about it since its theirs.

Originally posted by IceMan2k@April 25 2002,21:32

They basically terrorize the neighborhood through thier dogs(bit my dad twice). The police say they can't do anything about it.

So now the dogs actually have to KILL someone before they can be considered dangerous enough to put down? Nice.

Quadriflax, exactly.
sad.gif

Can't wait untill we get the fence up, my parents are getting a 7ft high solid wood fence soon that will block all sight from thier house. They are truly redneck neighbors, very low class. The smell of thier back yard is horrendous, they NEVER clean up the dog shit! And they have a ton of junk cars all lying around the front yard. We had a grand neighborhood before they moved in ~5 years ago, everybody got along with each other then. Can't wait till I can get my own house.

Back