DVD Replacement Cases

racketboy

Established Member
How often, if ever, are DVD cases on sale or have rebates?

Where's a good place to get them for a good price either online or off?

What's a good price if you buy at least 25-50? maybe more?

Originally posted by racketboy@Sep. 23 2002, 8:21 pm

I get at least two a month from AOL. Maybe you should sign up for free trials under different names and see how many disks/cases you can get them to send you :
wink.gif
:

or you can try here:

http://www.sleevetown.com/dvd-case.shtml

Looks reasonable. $25.50 for 50 cases.

Originally posted by Quadriflax+Sep. 24 2002, 9:26 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Quadriflax @ Sep. 24 2002, 9:26 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Sep. 23 2002, 8:21 pm

I get at least two a month from AOL. Maybe you should sign up for free trials under different names and see how many disks/cases you can get them to send you :
wink.gif
:

or you can try here:

http://www.sleevetown.com/dvd-case.shtml

Looks reasonable. $25.50 for 50 cases.[/b][/quote]

I found some for about $.40 a piece plus shipping so that's what I'm looking to beat

I've been getting little tins lately from AOL instead of DVD cases. Plus when I got DVD cases from them they always had stickers plastered all over them.
sad.gif

Find your nearby Blockbuster Video stores and raid their dumpsters on Tuesday night. I've got close to 3,000 empty DVD cases from when I worked for BBV that otherwise would've gone to the landfill. (I'm using them for the CD I'm producing instead of regular jewel cases. They stand up to shipping better and give more room for cover art.)

As soon as all the artists behind the tracks I've selected check in with me with final approval, I'll put together a mix track for download. :)

And now for a not-so-subtle plug: I'm already accepting submissions for Underground Anthology II. :)

I remember Tower Records sold some, they were a little pricy though, i think maybe 80, 90 cents or something.

edit- i had meant to say that they still might sell them.

your best bet is to go to blockbuster video like someone mentioned earlier. just ask them. i used to work there, and we would through millions away. if people asked for them we just gave them the whole bag!

Back