E3 Nintendo Trailers!

The Legend of Zelda and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes = Mine

You know I thought that "Metroid Prime 2: Echoes" was just a part of the name, and that they were going to annouce a new name for it, in addition to "Echoes"

After watching the videos...
Advance Wars -- animation looks cool -- if I like the game, it won't be for the same reason I love the GBA versions. Looks more like a 3D Metal Slug

Legend of Zelda 2 -- saw this before. I actually liked WW's style, but this is breathtaking. Have to see how the gameplay is though.

Mishmash Cap -- looks neat -- If I get the hankering for more Zelda I might give it a try

Metroid Prime 2 -- obviously looks good

Mario Paper 2 -- I absolutely LOVE the artistic style of this game. This is actually one of the games I'm anticipating most. I think it has potential for both my wife and I to dive into. As long as it doesn't end up sucking (I'll wait for reviews), I'll probably buy it soon after I get my GC after I move this fall.

racketboy said:
Legend of Zelda 2 -- saw this before. I actually liked WW's style, but this is breathtaking. Have to see how the gameplay is though.
In an interview that I read at IGN, Mr. Aonuma says that that whole video was gameplay, and that it was running on the GameCube.

Edit: Here the "Link" (no pun intended)

Back