eck

one of the girls who went to my school last year was killed few days ago. she was burned, then someone chopped her legs off and shot her in the head. but the sad part is, in about 2-3 weeks from now, no one will remember her! i mean it;s true that people do go when their time is up and we (at my school) are exposed to around 5-6 deaths per year for various reasons, but i dont know. im just really sad right now.

Not the most cobnforting thing to now when you wake up...... This is not the king of evnt that I am used to, neither it happens around me. But it saddend me too. I hope that some things will be better in the future for all of us and that teh human being stops being ITs worst enemy

i attend inner-city houston public school. i guess we;ve kind of grown to accept death in classmates or whatever. kids get shot in gang fights now and then, my friend shot herself my sophomore year, one kid died during football practice, several die of alcohol related accidents, then there;s the cancer deaths. i was in a near-death situation last year (mid march-ish, 2001) and was out for 3 weeks but all the school sent home were a 500$ fine for excessive unexcused absences and fax homework from my spanish teacher.

oh yeah, and on a kind of bitter/etc side, when someone died of automobile accidnet last year (flew through the windshield) his close friends were going to plant a tree in the school garden in his memorial, but the school wouldnt allow them unless they plant trees for EVERY dead students.

i;ve never really lived throgh anyone's death except for my friends. my grandfather died when i was 2, but other than him no deaths in immdiate family.

Back