EQ II

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
Anyone plan on playing/BETA testing this game? Any experience in the first one? J/W cuz I am REALLY lookin forward to this game, but the first one took my life over for a good yr or so, so I dunno if I wanna get involved w/ it.....plus I need a new PC.

You will probably need 4gigs of ram to play the new one. I think the old one required a ton of ram.

the old one (w/ the newest expansions) is recomended 512 I believe....the new one is recomended 1gig.....but requires 512. not all that much by todays standards....

Dude do you honestly think that anyone with a computer from say gateway or dell is gonna be able to run this?

usually anybody who would want to play it would be willing to upgrade their machine.

I've observed some guys at work that play the original and it seems like it's addicting enough.

I try to stay away from addicting games -- except Advance Wars 2 :D

yepp......the new dells/gateways are pretty decent...our school is gettin sum new dells. 512 ram and like a 3 gig p4

Our school has various apple machines. The new Mac's aren't bad. Still they aren't a high quality rig for "extra cirricular" things

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Sep 24, 2003 @ 04:07 PM

Our school has various apple machines. The new Mac's aren't bad. Still they aren't a high quality rig for "extra cirricular" things

Don't get me started.... ;) (Note the wink)

Back