Eternal champions

i play it, it look like sega genesis version, but with better graph and the first sega cd game with 256 colors in screen (i think its the only one) its a great game, cool fatalities,and great cinemas with a lot of secret fighters.

I think its one of the best fighters titles for the sega cd and for all consoles of the 16 bit generation.

8.0 Great Game.

It's really tough too, much more challenging than the cart version.
smile.gif

It's one of my favorite games, it was the reason I wanted a Sega CD.

It's much more advanced than the cart version. There are a bunch of new characters, more deaths, and there are very neat 3D rendered video sequences to add to the stories.

The gameplay itself is basic Street Fighter 2 style, with 6 buttons and charge moves and all the other things that go along with it. Fatalities are done more like Killer Instinct than Mortal Komat, as they have to be done before the player is out of health.

Overall, a very solid fighter, well worth owning. Unfortunately the 3rd title planned for the Saturn was dumped in favor of Virtua Fighter or some other inferior shit like that. Too bad, I would have bought a Saturn to play that too
tongue.gif

Originally posted by segasonic@May 27 2002,06:39

smile.gif

really? the orignal was hard as heck for me, i still haven't beaten it, the eternal champion is a punk, and wouldn't quit coming back.

Is the story just as good? I liked the storyline of the first one. is it essentially the same in darkside, except with new characters?

Originally posted by Nadius+May 28 2002,14:35--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nadius @ May 28 2002,14:35)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-segasonic@May 27 2002,06:39

smile.gif

really? the orignal was hard as heck for me, i still haven't beaten it, the eternal champion is a punk, and wouldn't quit coming back.

Is the story just as good? I liked the storyline of the first one. is it essentially the same in darkside, except with new characters?[/b][/quote]

i have an eternal champions website, entirally on the cart though, im tying to get EC2 iso, so i can do the rest of the site.

I beat the first EC game with 2 characters. Xavier and Shadow, and almost with Midknight. He comes back 4 times you know, harder every time. you gotta know the combos to beat the bastars. I rave about that game. i have a few animsted gifs from the EC2 game and onlky know a few tid bits here and there, and i know about what EC3 was going to be. the premise of the story and stuff. was going to be made for the saturn. if you wanna check it out go to but ya. god i called myself MIDKNIGHT after one of the characters and my avatar is his pic.!!!. the Eternal Champions Realmalso come chat on the group guys !!!

Back