Ever have a system that you wanted to sell.....

Hi people. Just wondering something.

I've had my Sega Saturn for a long time now. Maybe a good 7-8yrs. I bought it used and to my surprise it came modded! I've had a great time with this system but now i find it in a bin under the bed.

I've been low on cash a few times now and have thought about selling it. I would get it all cleaned up and neatly put into a box but when it comes time to post it I just cant do it.

Anyone else ever experience something like this?

Only system I have ever had trouble selling. :)

Yup -- I know the feeling. (with my modded Saturn)

When you have to move from CA to FL in only 2 mid-size cars, the decision becomes a little easier.

I must admit I'm considering selling all my Saturn originals. I just haven't got the space and I never play them anymore. :(

Yeah, I get this feeling all the time. I wake up some evenings and look out at my collection and think to myself, "you never play them, why don't you sell em', someone may get a kick out of all that stuff." And I get into wanting to sell em' and then I back out. I don't get it. I don't know if I should. GRRRRRR!!! Now you got me on the kick again, you bastard. I COULD make so much money on all of it. But I dont know. eh.

I have a hard time saling things I have multiples of. I just sold CrazyGoat one of my extra Saturns, I almost cried as I handed the lady at the PO the box.

Originally posted by mal@Tue, 2005-01-18 @ 12:12 AM

I must admit I'm considering selling all my Saturn originals. I just haven't got the space and I never play them anymore. :(

[post=127971]Quoted post[/post]​

How could you lose your sentiments for the Saturn so easily? :p

Do what I do; put them in a box stuff the box in the attic so you won't be tempted. Out of sight, out of mind.

that's what I did w/ my N64, lol. put it up, in a coupleo fy ears you'll have an urge to pull it out and boot it all up :p

I could never sell my nintendo or genesis, and it took me a long time to get my saturn and mod it all for SF3..

But the NES and Genesis... they just have to many memories... Sonic... Shining Force... Phantasy Star... Eternal Champions.. oh.. I know there are emulators.. and soon enough the genesis will probably be emulated on the DC at just about full speed.. I just cant let the little buggers go.

NOTHING is like the original. NOTHING!

It just feels weird playing anything on an emulator... even with a control pad.

Well about a year ago I sold Zelda: OoS and OoA and have kicked myself in the ass ever since I did. Today I called the ol' chum from highschool who I sold em too (who I haven't saw since highschool) and he said he'd sell em to me for 20 bucks for both! Sweet deal, he bougth em off me for 30, hehe. I am never letting my babies go again! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

dude, DO NOT SELL YOUR SATURN. i made that mistake and sold my modded saturn on here a while ago. i miss it so much. luckily a friend gave me one so i will have to get a new modchip soon.

i also sold a 3DO FZ-1 on here a while ago, only to find another one in the box at a garage sale for $15. sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

Back