F/S!! Dreamcast Ready 2 Rumble Round 2 Beta

I have 30 MORE of these for sale if anyone is interested. Once they are gone I probably won't be able to get any more for this game, so grab 'em while they're hot! For those of you that don't know, White Label discs were printed in europe in very limited quantities to be distributed for magazine / press / journalists to promote & review games - they were not available to buy in stores!

Picture%2012.jpg

Picture%2013.jpg

Picture%207.jpg

£4 / €6.10 / $7.35

£1.50 UK Postage

€4.58 / $5.52 International Postage

I would prefer to sell them to 30 separate people so other collectors have a chance to own 1

Currently available: 0/30

e-mail: legit_@msn.com

To the 9 chaps who have paid so far - they shipped out today 1st class delivery - I have proof of posting slips for both the national and internaitonal groups. Inland buyers - expect your copy on Tuesday / Wednesday - International buyers expect your copy at the earliest Monday next week :smokin:

Regards,

Adrian Lawrence

Many have been paid for/in the mail/delivered, the rest are on hold for payment (so 1 or 2 people may still back out yet) - however! I am down to my last 5 unreserved copies! If there was a perfect time to buy them, now would be it! I can get no more copies for this game! Once they are gone that is it, finito!

:p

They are all gone! I have 0 discs left which havent been bought/mailed/reserved. It is possible that some people may back out for whatever reasons in which case 1 or 2 may become available. In the meantime anyone who wanted/reserved a copy - I still have them in a pile waiting for payment/cancellation so don't worry I haven't sold anyone 'your' copy :)

well since they're all gone, do you mind me asking where you got these from? Quite the interesting find...

---Ammut

Back