F/S or Trade: Sega Saturn Sophia Programming Box

REDUCED BY £25 SINCE INITIAL POSTING! (on another board)

£275 for the Sophia, 3 additional sticks of RAM (bumps total to max @ 32Mb), virual cd drive emulation card, spare cd rom, pad , lead + stepdown + av. postage within the uK will be roughly £25

HOWEVER!

If buyer collects, the price will only be £250 and naturally there would also be no additional £25 mailing charge.In addition to the discount on collection - but only if buyer collects I will also include 5 Jap saturn games [Sega Rally, Christmas Nights Into Dreams, Virtual Hydlide, Clockwork Knight,Tomb Raiders], a SCART lead and a boxed PAL official steering wheel.

With it being a Dev Machine not only can you make games but you can also with the flick of the dip switches play games from any region!!

I would prefer to get the asking price as the system cost me more - However total cost or payment plan is negotiable!

International sale is possible but beware this item is heavy & the cost would reflect that. (Im in UK - near Manchester) Buyer collecting would be my preferred option.

I can take paypal, bank transfer or cheque. Also half in advance and half upon eventual collection is also fine.

Would also trade for a Dreamcast GD Writer or Dev Box or GD Duplicator (or maybe even a couple GD-Rs ). Possibly trade for a Dreamcast Debug if some other items are included or maybe even a Gamecube with a bunch of games or something.

legit_@msn.com

SaturnSophiaDev.jpg

SaturnDevVirtualCDEmulator.jpg

saturnwheel.jpg

saturnchristmasnights.jpg

saturnvirtualhydlide.jpg

saturnsegarally.jpg

saturntombraiders.jpg

saturnclockworkknight.jpg

Back